Monday, May 5, 2008

Baby Showers To Shooting!

We had a GREAT weekend which started with a baby shower for my co-workers Sarah and Rochelle at Nancy's Steakhouse in Columbus! The mommies look great and I know are getting excited for their girls to come! Congratulations to you both!

Saturday, Ryan and I were off to Houston to celebrate at another baby shower for our friends Justin and Sabrina Wilson. We had a great time and here is a pic of the happy couple! Thank you Osburns for letting us stay at your home!


Here is another picture of some of our entertainment for the evening. The puppies had a good time too chasing eachother around the house.


We finished the evening with a game of Flippy Cup! I sure wish this game was around when i was in college! Much fun!

Sunday Amy and I went to a scrapbooking party, which was awesome! We made some cards for the upcoming holidays! Then off to target practice...mostly for Amy and I! HA Ha!







No comments: