Saturday, May 31, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS BETH!


It has been a long while since I posted last, but we have been super busy over the past weeks. Ryan working on his cow pins, and me working at the clinic! This past Friday, Ryan and I went to watch our sister graduate from High School as Salutatorian! Her speech was awesome and we were SO proud of her! She will be attending A&M next semester, majoring in Mechanical Enginering!

Today, the family is helping us remodel our bathroom! OMG! When the house was built back in the day, boy did they build it to withstand hurricanes! This tile is mortared, nailed and glued to the wall were only a sledge hammer will break it. I have been working for an hour and have barely made a dent! Here is a picture of our bathroom being demolished!

I will post again so you can see our progress tomorrow!


No comments: