Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Up for the Challenge! Here are 7 Random facts about Kim

1. I love being an Aggie. I take pride in my education and my time spent there. I wish I could explain the feeling I get when I pull into the town. I get chills with hooking up to a fellow aggie during Hullabaloo, I enjoy watching the football games, and get a little teary eyed during the tradition of Muster. I seldom take my Aggie Ring off because I worked too hard for it!

2. I tried to eat frog legs, but couldn’t swallow! The idea of eating frog couldn’t get past my tounge.

3. Best Vacation was to Disney World with the family in 2003, Ryan came with us! Although the rides “It’s a small world” and “Dumbo” were not as cool as I remembered from the very first time we went.

4. I had an awesome clinical experience at The Methodist hospital. My CI was great. I got to meet and work with Dr. Debakey… one of the smartest and most accomplished people I have ever met (He was just on TV). I stood in the operating room during an open heart surgery and was able to follow up with the patient after the surgery. The cafeteria’s fruit parfait’s were awesome!

5. I love my Job. Don’t mind a bit going to work every morning.

6. I recall the very moment when I fell in love with my husband. We have been together for a long time. We dated for 9 years (I was a freshman and he was a sophomore) before we got married in 2006. Despite all the agonizing tractor pulls I pretended to love to go to as a good girlfriend! Just Kidding… I love that you love it!

7. I am very upset at the moment because I can’t find my favorite salad dressing in the local grocery stores.

Ryan’s Favorites yet to come!

No comments: